These personal stories draw on a range of experiences from meeting refugees, to their own family experiences. Stories include:
• Actress Emma Thompson and her son Tindy Agaba recounting his first days in the UK as a refugee.
• Human rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai talking about a girl she met at Za’atari refugee camp in Jordan.
• American Actress Kristin Davis giving an emotional account of her time at Dadaab refugee camp in Kenya.
• Author Neil Gaiman talking about a doctor he met at Za’atari refugee camp in Jordan.
• War artist George Butler has shared a picture he painted of Syrian refugees fleeing in their car.
• Film Director Wes Anderson introducing a scene from his recent film The Grand Budapest Hotel.
• Actor David Morrissey talking about a Syrian refugee family he met in Jordan.
Other high profile supporters sharing stories include, author Henning Mankell, supermodel Alek Wek, author Marina Lewycka, marathon runner Guor Maker, broadcaster Emma Freud, UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador Khaled Hosseini, musician Maher Zain, architect Sir Richard Rogers, American actress and singer Kat Graham, UNICEF Ambassador Ewan McGregor, actress Diane Kruger and writer and illustrator Judith Kerr.
Find more stories here.