Join celebrity motorcycle riders to celebrate 7th annual Kiehl’s National LifeRide for amfAR in New York on August 3.
The New York celebration of the 7th annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, an 11-day, multi-state, charitable motorcycle ride throughout the Northeast will take place at Kiehl’s Since 1851 Flagship Store, 109 Third Ave, NYC 10003 (at 13th Street) at 6pm.
Here’s your chance to meet riders and learn more about amfAR’s efforts, as well as get complimentary mini facials or hand massages, and free rapid HIV testing to be provided by AIDS Healthcare Foundation. The cure is in your hands: 100 percent of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of the Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, up to $25,000, will benefit amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
In celebration of LifeRide, every customer that visits Kiehl’s NYC flagship on August 3 will receive a 15 percent discount on all purchases, with the exception of charitable products and value sets. Kiehl’s will donate that 15 percent difference to amfAR, up to $125,000.
Riders include: Anthony Carrino, TV host (HGTV’s America’s Most Desperate Kitchens)
· Ben Cohen, Activist and former pro rugby player
· Gilles Marini, Actor (Teen Wolf; Sex and the City; runner-up of Dancing with the Stars)
· Grant Reynolds, TV host (Science Channel’s What Could Possibly Go Wrong?)
· Ian Bohen, Actor (Animal Kingdom, Chicago P.D.)
· Jay Ellis, Actor (The Game)
· JR Bourne, Actor (Teen Wolf)
· Luke Wessman, Tattoo Artist (Miami Ink, NY Ink)
· Kurt Yaeger, Actor (Quarry)
· Milissa Sears, Actor (Masters of Sex)
· Scott Patterson, Actor (Gilmore Girls, The Event)
· Teddy Sears, Actor (24: Legacy, The Flash, Masters of Sex)
Special Guest: Alex Newell, Actor (Glee, Vinyl) & Atlantic Records Recording Artist
DJ Set by: The Misshapes
Additional VIP guests: Christian Siriano, Designer; Deborah Ayorinde, Actor (Barbershop); Hill Harper, Actor (Limitless); Ian Mellencamp, Musician, Model; Jackie Cruz, Actress (Orange is the New Black), Josh Mario John, Model; Laura Osnes, Broadway Actress; Louisa Warwick, Model; Patina Miller, Actress (Madame Secretary); Summer Rae, Pro Wrestler; Theo Rossi, Actor (Sons of Anarchy, Luke Cage) and others…
To find out more about LifeRide, obtain a schedule of events, or get involved in the fight against HIV/AIDS, please visit www.kiehls.com/LifeRide.