Celebrity motorcycle riders came together last week for the New York celebration of the 7th annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, an 11-day, multi-state, charitable motorcycle ride throughout the Northeast that raises funds and awareness for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
Among those who took part were:
Anthony Carrino, TV host (HGTV’s America’s Most Desperate Kitchens)
· Ben Cohen, Activist and former pro rugby player
· Gilles Marini, Actor (Teen Wolf; Sex and the City; runner-up of Dancing with the Stars)
· Grant Reynolds, TV host (Science Channel’s What Could Possibly Go Wrong?)
· Ian Bohen, Actor (Animal Kingdom, Chicago P.D.)
· Jay Ellis, Actor (The Game)
· JR Bourne, Actor (Teen Wolf)
· Luke Wessman, Tattoo Artist (Miami Ink, NY Ink)
· Kurt Yaeger, Actor (Quarry)
· Milissa Sears, Actor (Masters of Sex)
· Scott Patterson, Actor (Gilmore Girls, The Event)
· Teddy Sears, Actor (24: Legacy, The Flash, Masters of Sex)
Special Guest: Alex Newell, Actor (Glee, Vinyl) & Atlantic Records Recording Artist
DJ Set by: The Misshapes
Additional VIP guests: Christian Siriano, Designer; Deborah Ayorinde, Actor (Barbershop); Hill Harper, Actor (Limitless); Ian Mellencamp, Musician, Model; Jackie Cruz, Actress (Orange is the New Black), Josh Mario John, Model; Laura Osnes, Broadway Actress; Louisa Warwick, Model; Patina Miller, Actress (Madame Secretary); Summer Rae, Pro Wrestler; Theo Rossi, Actor (Sons of Anarchy, Luke Cage) and others…
Guests met this year’s riders and learned more about amfAR’s efforts
· In celebration of LifeRide, every customer that visited Kiehl’s NYC flagship on August 3 received a 15 percent discount on all purchases, with the exception of charitable products and value sets. Kiehl’s will donate that 15 percent difference to amfAR, up to $125,000.
· Complimentary beverages by FIJI Water, SUJA Juice, Chameleon Cold Brew, Pique Tea, and healthy snacks provided by Perfect Bar and Go Raw
· Complimentary mini facials or hand massages were offered, along with free rapid HIV testing, provided by AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
· The cure is in your hands: 100 percent of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of the Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, up to $25,000, will benefit amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.