ICAP, part of TP ICAP group, the world’s largest interdealer broker, celebrated its 25th annual Global Charity Day on Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
On this day, 100% of company revenues and commissions generated globally will be donated to more than 100 charities worldwide.
Since the inception of Charity Day in 1993, ICAP has raised over $210 million for more than 2,200 charities worldwide. In 2016, the company raised $10.8 million globally on Charity Day by ICAP’s 60 plus global offices for over 200 charitable projects.
As part of the day’s activities, ICAP invited several of the charities’ celebrity spokespeople at its offices around the world to, ‘Be a Part of Our Story’ by rallying employee enthusiasm and interacting with clients to boost trading. At ICAP’s North American headquarters in Jersey City, NJ, over a dozen celebrities were on hand, including:
• Sophia Bush (Affiliated Charity: The American Civil Liberties Union, ACLU)
• Sugar Ray Leonard (Affiliated Charity: Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation)
• JR Martinez (Affiliated Charity: Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America, IAVA)
• Wendy Williams (Affiliated Charity: The Hunter Foundation)
• David Cone (Affiliated Charity: David Cone Foundation)
• Drew Barrymore (Affiliated Charity: Baby2Baby)