The SAG Awards Ceremony Auction offers movie and television fans the chance to win autographed collectibles signed by many of this year’s nominated actors and casts, including an original wardrobe piece worn by Eddie Redmayne in “The Theory of Everything,” a one-of-a-kind “Birdman” action figure signed by Michael Keaton, a collectible “The Grand Budapest Hotel” hardcover book signed by Wes Anderson, Netflix swag packages and more. Also up for bid are set visits to “E! News,” “Entertainment Tonight” and “The Insider,” as well as premium items and unique experiences provided by the networks, studios, and SAG Awards sponsors. The auction ends on February 2 at 9 p.m. (ET) / 6 p.m. (PT) at sagawards.org/auction.
Proceeds from the SAG Awards Ceremony Auction support the SAG Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy programs: BookPALS (Performing Artists for Literacy in Schools), reading to over 60,000 children monthly in classrooms and hospitals nationwide, and Storyline Online, the interactive literacy website that attracts over four million global views each month. The auction also supports the SAG Foundation Catastrophic Health Fund, Emergency Assistance and scholarships for performers and their families.
The following is a list of items up for bid at the SAG Awards Ceremony Auction organized by autographed memorabilia & collectibles, experiences, and premium items.
Autographed Collectibles and Memorabilia
• “The Wes Anderson Collection: The Grand Budapest Hotel” hardcover book signed by Wes Anderson
• “The Theory of Everything” poster signed by the cast
• Eyeglasses worn by Eddie Redmayne in “The Theory of Everything,” created for the film, approximating the famous pair worn by Professor Stephen Hawking in real life
• A replica of the Albert Einstein Award presented to Professor Stephen Hawking, created for a scene in the film “The Theory of Everything”
• Limited release “Birdman” action figure signed by Michael Keaton
• “Cake” poster signed by Jennifer Aniston
• “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” poster signed by the cast
• “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” script and 8×10 photo signed by the cast
• “A Year in the Life of Downton Abbey” book signed by the cast
• “Gone Girl” poster signed by Rosamund Pike and writer Gillian Flynn
• Limited Edition Danner Boots signed by Reese Witherspoon of “Wild”
• “The Imitation Game” poster signed by the cast
• “Into the Woods” poster signed by the cast
• “Boyhood” DVD signed by Richard Linklater and Ellar Coltrane
• “Boyhood” poster signed by Richard Linklater, Ellar Coltrane, Patricia Arquette and Lorelei Linklater
• “Boyhood” view-master and photo book
• “Modern Family” pilot script and DVD set signed by the cast
• “VEEP” seasons one and two Blue-Ray set signed by the cast
• Netflix package including an “Orange is the New Black” script signed by Danielle Brooks, Adrienne C. Moore, Uzo Aduba, Vicky Jeudy, and Jackie Cruz, a “House of Cards” jacket, “The Killing” scarf, Netflix beach towel and Netflix canvas tote bag
• Showtime memorabilia package
Experiences, Tapings and Packages
• 2 Tickets to a 2015 Film Premiere of your choice plus A-list After-party and Celebrity Red Carpet Experience
• “Entertainment Tonight” and “The Insider” set visit for two
• “E! News” live taping for two
• Champagne Taittinger 6L Bottle signed by 21st Annual SAG Awards recipients
• Chateau St. Jean 2011 Magnum of Cinq Cepages wine
• One year home delivery of FIJI Water
• The Couture Gift Collection Gift-Basket
For additional information, please visit sagfoundation.org, follow @SAGFoundation on Twitter and Instagram and like and subscribe to SAG Foundation on Facebook and YouTube.