JetBlue has partnered with Charity Folks to launch an incredible online auction featuring trips and unique experiences in each of its 60 destinations.
‘Bid for Good’ auction items include:
- A trip to Boston with a pre-game tour of Fenway Park and the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the Red Sox game;
- Trips to Los Angeles with tickets to Jimmy Kimmel Live with VIP access to the Green Room and a meet and greet with Chelsea Handler;
- VIP tickets to Bonnaroo in sunny Tennessee;
- Play on a Celebrity Foursome at the David Ortiz Celebrity Golf Classic in the Dominican Republic
- Skybox Passes to the Waste Management Phoenix Open;
- The chance to be President for a Day at Nickelodeon and invitations to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City;
- VIP access to Universal Studios in Los Angeles; and much more!
- Other packages include the chance to meet country legend Tim McGraw; Trophy Club Tickets to the 2011 US Open; and Palmer Pavilion badges for the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
Visit www.charityfolks.com/jetblue to bid for good today! Packages come complete with roundtrip airfare on JetBlue and luxury accommodations. Proceeds benefit KaBOOM!, a not-for-profit organization that envisions a great place to play within walking distance of every child in America; and DoSomething.org, the leading organization for teens and social change in the U.S.
Bidding ends November 11th.
Travel has NEVER felt so good…