Charitybuzz, the leading destination for luxury online charity auctions, presents the 2011 Dads and Grads Auction, featuring once-in-a-lifetime experiences and covetable gifts that showcase the best of entertainment, sports, food and travel to benefit more than 75 nonprofit organizations around the globe.
Richard Branson, Robert Plant, Ben Stiller, Ben Affleck, Keith Richards, Daniel Craig, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Alyssa Milano are just a few of the many iconic celebrities who have signed on to support their favorite causes, while providing incredible gifts that give back for Father’s Day. Bidding is open from now through June 15th at www.charitybuzz.com/grads&dads.
Instead of the same old pack of golf balls or #1 Dad mug, this year let your imagination run wild. The chance to ride alongside Dale Earnhardt Jr., have cocktails with Richard Branson and score a guitar signed by Keith Richards and Mick Jagger are just a few of more than 300 experiences that have hit the auction block with dad in mind. Packages range from a Seth Rogen autographed DVD collection estimated at $100 to the chance to name a Virgin Atlantic A330 Aircraft estimated at $50,000, providing a plethora of gift options at every price point in between.
Proceeds benefit organizations including the Robin Hood Foundation, New York Foundling, Mercy College, Liberty Hill Foundation, Musician On Call, Citymeals On Wheels, Ten O’Clock Classics, and dozens of others. For a full list of benefitting charities visit www.charitybuzz.com/grads&dads.
Auction highlights of more than 300 experiences include:
- Meet Ben Stiller on the set of his next film in New York City!
- Make your acting debut with a walk on role in NBC’s Community
- Be the first to name a Virgin A330 Aircraft
- Own a Lady Gaga autographed Steinway Grand piano
- Ride along with Dale Earnhardt Jr. for three heart-racing laps at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Meet Robert Plant at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, plus travel and accommodations
- A private lesson and lunch with PGA Tour Pro Ben Crane
- Attend the NYC premiere of the final season of HBO’s Entourage
- Show off your acting chops…or should we say fangs? Win a walk-on role on HBO’s hit show True Blood
- Intimate cocktails with billionaire entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson in Miami
- Take home a guitar signed by Keith Richards and Mick Jagger
- Meet Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood with VIP tickets to the Capital Hoedown Country Music Fest in Ottowa
- A private luxury suite at Yankees Stadium for 16 of your closest friends when the Yankees take on the Tampa Bay Rays
- Visit the set of ARGO, directed by Ben Affleck, and meet the cast and crew
- Have Alyssa Milano record your voicemail message
- Visit the set of HBO’s Entourage during its final week of taping, have lunch with the director, and take home a signed script
- Meet KISS backstage and enjoy four front row tickets at any show of your choice
- Enjoy four tickets to the US premiere of Transformers: Dark of the Moon in NYC
- A private tasting for 10 people of the most awarded single malt scotch in the world, Glenfiddich, with world-renowned scotch expert Heather Greene
- Dinner for two with Jerry Stiller at the Friars Club in NYC
- Have lunch with Isiah Thomas at Kittichai in NYC
- Escape to Richard Branson’s private paradise, Necker Island, for seven nights
- A private dinner with philanthropist and media mogul Ted Turner for you and five guests
- Two passes to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party in NYC plus dinner at Centolire
- Join Newark Mayor Cory Booker for breakfast or lunch in one of Newark’s premiere eateries
- The Ultimate Golf Experience: Attend the Notah Begay III Foundation Challenge, walk the course with PGA legend Notah Begay III, play golf, join a VIP dinner with Tony Romo, Justin Timberlake, Tiger Woods and more!
“We are overjoyed with the outstanding support our celebrity donors have shown this Father’s Day, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences to raise funds for charities around the globe,” said charitybuzz CEO and co-founder Coppy Holzman. “At charitybuzz, each opportunity to give a gift is also an opportunity to give back, and we encourage our socially-conscious community of bidders to check charitybuzz.com often for new ways to give.”
For a full list of auction items, visit www.charitybuzz.com/Grads&Dads..