The Max Cure Foundation for pediatric cancer causes is a 501©(3) nonprofit corporation dedicated to advancing cures for pediatric cancers and raising funds to support research into innovative, less toxic treatments for children with cancer.
Goals of the foundation include:
- Advancing less toxic treatments and better quality of life during and post treatment
- Building national awareness for pediatric cancer
- Encouraging further research for cures to a range of pediatric cancer
- Providing financial assistance to selected families battling the disease within communities
- Funding their partnerships with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and the Samuel Waxman Cancer Foundation scientific research program
How you can help
For more information visit their website at www.maxcurefoundation.org.
For Media and PR requests MJ@indrapr.com or (212)292-4555.
Celebrity supporters 12
Max Cure Foundation has received support from the following celebrities listed on this site: