By Tim Saunders on
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will make a return to American TV screens next week, with a special 11 show run.
Every night of the two-week run, a different celebrity will answer a single question to win $50,000 for the charity of their choice, and a host of stars have lined up for the chance.
The shows will be hosted by Regis Philbin and will feature appearances by:
- Lauren Conrad
- Snoop Dogg, playing for the Snoop Dogg Youth Football League
- Patricia Heaton, playing for the Westside Pregnancy Clinic and Lighthouse Medical Missions
- Shawn Johnson, playing for Blank Children’s Hospital
- Steve Nash, playing for The Steve Nash Foundation
- Katy Perry, playing for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Rachael Ray, playing for the Yum-o! Organization and the ASPCA
- Sherri Shepherd, playing for the March Of Dimes
- Vanessa Williams, playing for The Maria Torres Emerging Artist Project at the Amas Musical Theatre
- Wynonna, playing for Backpack Mission Ministries
- A special “mystery” celebrity
The Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’s 10th Anniversary shows begin August 9 at 8pm on ABC.
Copyright © 2009 Look to the Stars