Mattel Children's Hospital Celebrity Supporters & Events
Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA’s mission is to provide state-of-the art treatment for children in a compassionate atmosphere, as well as conduct research that improves the understanding and treatment of pediatric diseases and to train the next generation of leaders in pediatrics.
How you can help
- Gifts may be made either by calling the Development office at (310) 267-1852, or online.
- Naming opportunities exist for donors who want to make a lasting legacy for the benefit of children.
- Donating toys – to donate toys for our young patients, please see the Child Life / Child Development Wish list. If you have questions about toy donations, please contact the Child Life / Child Development office at (310) 267-9440.
- Volunteering – information on volunteering at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA can be found at www.uclahealth.org/volunteer. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact the Volunteer Services office at (310) 267-8180.
- Mattel Children's Hospital (Official)
Celebrity supporters 6
Mattel Children's Hospital has received support from the following celebrities:
Kudos from readers for Mattel Children's Hospital New
Be the first to give kudos to Mattel Children's Hospital