Mattel Children's Hospital Celebrity Supporters & Events
Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA’s mission is to provide state-of-the art treatment for children in a compassionate atmosphere, as well as conduct research that improves the understanding and treatment of pediatric diseases and to train the next generation of leaders in pediatrics.
How you can help
- Gifts may be made either by calling the Development office at (310) 267-1852, or online.
- Naming opportunities exist for donors who want to make a lasting legacy for the benefit of children.
- Donating toys – to donate toys for our young patients, please see the Child Life / Child Development Wish list. If you have questions about toy donations, please contact the Child Life / Child Development office at (310) 267-9440.
- Volunteering – information on volunteering at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA can be found at www.uclahealth.org/volunteer. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact the Volunteer Services office at (310) 267-8180.
- Mattel Children's Hospital (Official)
Celebrity supporters (6)
Mattel Children's Hospital has received support from the following celebrities:
Other charities with the same supporters
A Place Called Home American Foundation for AIDS Research American Humane Association Cure Across The World Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Diamond Empowerment Fund Dream Foundation Habitat For Humanity Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis Starlight Children's Foundation
Kudos from users
Be the first to give kudos to Mattel Children's Hospital