The Climate Reality Project, the leading international organization dedicated to mobilizing action on climate change, and Charitybuzz, the global leader in online charity auctions, today announced the launch of the two-week Climate Reality auction.
This auction will run from April 22 – May 6 at www.Charitybuzz.com/ClimateRealityProject.
The auction, which begins on Earth Day, will raise funds for the Climate Reality Leadership Corps educational and grassroots-organizing program, with 2013 trainings in Istanbul, Turkey; Chicago, Illinois, and Rio de Janerio, Brazil. The Climate Reality Leadership Corps is currently made up of 4000 Climate Leaders from 58 countries who educate their communities about climate change impacts and solutions.
Items featured in the Climate Reality auction include the following:
• Meet Ben Affleck with a day-long set visit on his next film
• Meet country music superstar and American Idol judge Keith Urban with VIP tickets to an upcoming concert
• Tickets to the Vera Wang Fashion Show During New York Fashion Week
• A Versace gown worn by Academy Award winner Charlize Theron
• Meet Chelsea Handler with VIP tickets to Chelsea Lately
• Tickets for 2 to the Galapagos Islands on a Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic vessel
• An autographed guitar from Maroon 5
• Tickets to the 2014 Sundance Film Festival and Awards Party
• Premium tickets to see Celine Dion at a Las Vegas concert
• Tickets to the critically acclaimed play “The Weir” in London and a private meet and greet with lead actor Brian Cox
• Meet Jackson Browne with VIP tickets to his upcoming tour
• Autographed copy of Betty White's newest book and autographed picture
• VIP tickets to “Dancing with the Stars”
• Ultimate Disneyland Family VIP Package
“We are incredibly grateful to these friends who are generously contributing their unique talents to support the Climate Reality Leadership Corps program, which is changing the cultural conversation about climate change and driving for solutions,” said Climate Reality CEO Maggie L. Fox.