The 26th annual Race to Erase MS Gala will take place on Friday, May 10, 2019 at The Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles.
The gala will honor actress Selma Blair for her bravery and strength demonstrated during her personal battle with MS. The gala will also honor the Hausman Family Foundation, for its incredible and most generous support of Race to Erase MS. Grammy-nominated R&B/Soul artist Aloe Blacc and platinum-selling international music star Flo Rida will perform. David Foster will serve as the evening’s musical producer. The landmark event will also boast a Spring/Summer 2019 runway show from Hollywood-favorite fashion brand alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet with many celebrities modeling in the show. The legendary, celebrity-filled gala has raised over $48 million to date for Race to Erase MS and its Center Without Walls program. The Race to Erase MS Gala has always been known for its one of a kind silent and live auctions and this year will be no exception. Guests will have the opportunity to bid on some of the most luxurious vacations, jewelry, and vehicles during its annual silent and live auction.
Guests will have exclusive access to items such as a one-of-a-kind Vanderhall Motor Works Venice GT Auto-Cycle. A classically refined demonstration of art on wheels, this 3-wheeled vehicle boasts a 4 cylinder turbocharged engine Vintage Silver metallic paint, usually the exclusive color of the single seat Venice Speedster. It also has the lower profile windshield, tribute yellow highlights and racing stripes of the Venice Speedster. Vanderhall Motor Works was founded by the innovator, Steve Hall, renowned for bringing life and ingenuity in the motorsports realm.
“Vanderhall is extremely pleased to support the Race to Erase MS. Multiple Sclerosis affects about one out of every thousand people in America. Finding treatments and a cure is our ultimate goal,” said Jeff Whaley, Vice President of Sales and Operations.
This live auction is not to be missed with exciting opportunities to bid on including:
· Once-in-a-lifetime chance to tour Abbey Road Studios and record with multiple Grammy Award winner Nile Rodgers
· Italian getaway with luxurious Rocco Forte Hotels and Club World British Airways travel
· Aspen Ski trip from The Little Nell, Aspen Skiing Company and Four Mountain Sports
· 2 tickets to the alice + olivia Presentation fashion show with capsule wardrobe
· Bahamas private yacht vacation
· 4-nights at Golden Door, the ’World’s Best Destination Spa"
· An opportunity to experience the world of broadcast sales at Evine with first class travel
· The perfect party for 50 friends
Items available on Friday, May 10 at the silent auction include:
· Amazing hotel stays at The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills; Calistoga Ranch; Faena Miami; Four Seasons Maui; Hotel Jerome, Aspen; Prince de Galles, Paris; Vana Belle, Koh Samui, Thailand
· Gift certificates from Oscar de la Renta and St. John
· Tickets to a Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2019 TommyXZendaya fashion show with attire
· Custom painted Vans shoes by artist and celebrity Sophie Mazzaro
· A chance to visit Charley Steiner in the Dodgers broadcast booth during a game
· VIP Cher concert tickets with a meet and greet
· Tickets to Byron Allen’s incredible annual Oscar Party
· VIP Tickets to Nile Rodgers and CHIC’s Independence Day extravaganza at the Hollywood Bowl
· Guitar signed by Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde
· An 18k Rose Gold and 7.05 carat diamond necklace from XIV KARATS
· Delicious dining at CUT, CATCH LA, Élephante Beach House, and Spago
· Luxurious DECORTÉ Cosmetics
· Gorgeous artwork from Fernando Allende
· Lunch with Lisa Rinna at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
· Celebrity experiences with Lance Bass, Larry King, Bill Maher, Elliott Gould and more