Surprising a loved one this Christmas is just the beginning. Create goodwill that lives on well beyond the holidays when you shop at www.charityfolks.com and give a gift that “give backs.” With dozens of unique ideas, ranging from one-of-a-kind experiences to fun and unique stocking stuffers, even the most discerning of shoppers can find something this holiday season.
Need that perfect gift for the sports fan in your life? How about the chance to be on the field for the Red Sox batting practice; to catch a Yankees game from amazing seats right behind home plate; to watch Sunday football with Michael Strahan or have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to caddy for golf great Justin Rose at the Arnold Palmer Invitational? Perhaps someone on your list is looking for their big break? You can help them and others too by shopping for “foot in the door” opportunities like an internship at MTV, a mentor meeting with #1 New York Times Bestselling author Brad Meltzer or meetings with some of the most successful directors, producers, agents & writers in Hollywood. Or maybe you need an unforgettable gift for the hobnobber in your life? Surely lunch with soap legend, Susan Lucci, set visits to “Mad Men,” “How I Met Your Mother” and “NCIS,” VIP tickets to Saturday Night Live or the chance to attend Elton John's 84th Academy Awards viewing party will do the trick!
If not, you can customize gifts for your loved ones. Maybe it’s lunch with their favorite actor, visiting a movie set, walking the red carpet or having VIP access at their next concert. No matter what it is that you’re day dreaming of, chances are that Charity Folks can make it happen – and all while making the world a better place! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your personal gift concierge.
Organizations benefiting from Charity Folks’ 2011 Holiday Auctions include: Blessings in a Backpack, The Bob Woodruff Foundation, DoSomething.org, KaBOOM!, HeadCount, African Millennium Foundation, Lenny’s House, Soaringwords, The Baldwin Family Foundation, Artists for a New South Africa, The Jonas Brothers' Change for the Children Foundation, Transport Group Theatre Company, The Young Storytellers Foundation, Rachael Ray's Yum-o!, and The Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation, among others.
So be sure to check out all the great offerings on www.charityfolks.com. Until then, read on for great gift ideas that keep on giving!
- Lunch with Soap Legend SUSAN LUCCI
- Tickets to SIR ELTON JOHN’S 84th Academy Awards Viewing Party
- Photo Shoot with Acclaimed Celebrity & Fashion Photographer DORIAN CASTER
- Meet MAYA RUDOLPH on the Set of New Hit Show Up All Night
- Tickets to the NYC Premiere of Mission Impossible: 4
- A Day on the Set of MAD MEN
- VIP Tickets to SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!
- End Zone Tickets to the 2012 SUPER BOWL
- Watch the RED SOX Batting Practice from the Field
- Amazing Seats Behind Home Plate to a YANKEES Regular Season 2012 Home Game
For the Kids
- Sit in on a Table Read for THE SIMPSONS
- Lunch with Disney Star Caroline Sunshine
- VIP Tour of NICKELODEON Animation Studios
- Surprise Your Little One With a Phone Call from WONDER PETS Linnie the Guinea Pig
- VIP Access to COMIC-CON & Private Tour Led by ADAM GLASS
For Sports Fans
- Play Golf with Samuel L. Jackson at the Exclusive Mountain Gate Country Club
- Caddy for the Day for Golf Legend JUSTIN ROSE
- Be the Special Guest of MICHAEL STRAHAN at Fox NFL Sunday
- VIP Tickets to THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass
- VIP Tickets to THE MASTERS in Augusta!
For Broadway Buffs
- House Seats to JERSEY BOYS in NYC Plus a Backstage Tour w/ Matt Bogart!
- Producer House Seats to THE ADDAMS FAMILY Plus Backstage Tour!
- Hey Spidey Fans! Score 2 Producer House Seats to SPIDERMAN: TURN OFF THE DARK Plus Backstage Tour with Patrick Page!
- House Seats to ‘Wicked’ in NYC with a Backstage Tour Plus Dinner at 5 Napkin Burger!
- House Seats to THE LION KING in NYC! Meet Fred Berman (Timon) & Get a Backstage Tour!
For the Aspirational
- Build your resume with a Shadow Experience at MTV
- Pitch Meetings with Top Fox Exec NANCY COTTON & Writer/Producer TONI GRAPHIA in LA
- Lunch with Super Producer of Wedding Crashers & More – ANDREW PANAY in the DISNEY Executive Dining Room
- Shadow Experience in the Beauty & Fashion Department at STAR Magazine in NYC!
- Mentor Meeting with Legendary Music Industry Publicist of Madonna, Cher & More – LIZ ROSENBERG – in NYC or LA