The A-listers have teamed up with acclaimed singer-songwriter and philanthropist Paul Simon to raise funds by offering 25 once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
The auction is open for bidding through October 16th at www.Charitybuzz.com/CHF2012.
- A songwriting or guitar lesson with Paul Simon
- Meet David Beckham when you watch the last LA Galaxy Home Game of the Season
- An NBC tour guided by the legendary Jane Pauley
- Meet Sting at his upcoming Czech Republic show
- Score front row seats and a meet and greet with Carrie Underwood in Los Angeles
- Shop ’til you drop with Real Housewife of Orange County Tamra Barney
- Grammy Award winner Clive Davis will listen to a 3 song demo at your 30-minute meeting in NYC
- 2 Tickets to the American Idol finale in May 2013
Children’s Health Fund (CHF) is an organization founded by Paul Simon and Dr. Irwin Redlener 25 years ago that provides mobile medical services to the nation’s poorest and most disenfranchised children.
The auction is one of the many activities CHF will be holding to commemorate their silver anniversary. A gala reception at the Hilton New York Hotel and a star studded benefit concert at Radio City Music Hall on October 4th with performances by Simon, Sting, Stevie Wonder, Vince Gill, Amy Grant, James Taylor, Ruben Blades, Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers, among many others, rounded out the celebration festivities.