Charitybuzz.com, the leading destination for online charity auctions, presents its second annual Gifts That Give Twice Holiday Auction, featuring hundreds of once-in-a-lifetime celebrity and luxury experiences to benefit more than 50 nonprofit organizations.
Carrie Underwood, Betty White, Justin Bieber, The Edge, Michael Moore, Ne-Yo, Quentin Tarantino and many more celebrities have signed on to give back this holiday season, in addition to coveted brands like HBO, Ritz Carlton, and Barbie. Bidding is open to the international community through December 21 at www.charitybuzz.com/HOLIDAY2010.
From magnificent tropical getaways to exclusive access to A-list stars, charitybuzz is the ultimate destination for luxury gifts that give back to those in need this holiday season. 100 percent of net proceeds from the Gifts That Give Twice Holiday Auction will benefit nonprofits such as TreePeople, The Art of Elysium, Operation Smile, Habitat For Humanity NYC, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Reality Cares, Better Life Foundation, Children Affected by AIDS Foundation, First Tee, TACA, Musicians on Call and many others.
“With many families cutting back on direct nonprofit donations, charitybuzz is making philanthropy an organic part of gift-giving this season. Our holiday auction is an opportunity for families, friends and holiday shoppers to give incredible gifts that also do a tremendous amount of good,” said Coppy Holzman, CEO and co-founder of charitybuzz.
Whether it’s VIP concert seats that help women in Haiti or beautiful jewelry that brings arts education to underserved youth, each charitybuzz gift is a chance to make a difference. Featuring hundreds of auction items, including access to the world’s most coveted celebrities, exclusive events, luxury destinations, exquisite art, fine jewelry and sports memorabilia, the Gifts That Give Twice Holiday Auction truly offers something for everyone.
Highlights of the charitybuzz Gifts That Give Twice Auction include:
- A personal backstage tour from The Edge at any U2 show on their 360 tour
- Meet Carrie Underwood at a December 2010 concert
- A walk-on role in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire
- Spend a week at the Ritz Carlton Club in St. Thomas
- Have dinner with famed film director Michael Moore
- Appear in the Broadway musical Wicked
- Be Nickelodeon's President for a day
- Attend the 2011 Masters in August, GA with VIP Passes
- Attend a Papal Mass with VIP Seating in Rome, Italy and Tour the Vatican
- Be featured in Ne-Yo’s next music video
- Meet Betty White with four tickets to a Taping of Hot in Cleveland
- Become a designer for the day at Isaac Mizrahi's offices
- Meet Quentin Tarantino at The Friar’s Club Roast of Quentin Tarantino and walk the red carpet
- The Ultimate Barbie Fashion Experience trip
- Meet Justin Bieber with VIP Tickets to an upcoming 2011 concert
- A stunning Van Cleef & Arpels necklace
- Bottle of Armand de Brignac signed by Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, P. Diddy, Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige and Ne-Yo
- Attend the premiere and after-party of “Blue Valentine” starring Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams
- A walk-on role on CBS’s comedy series Rules of Engagement
- Tickets to the 2011 Golden Globe Awards
- VIP tickets to the 45th Superbowl in Arlington, Texas
- Acoustic Guitar Signed and Personalized by James Taylor
- The Ultimate Nantucket Island Getaway
- A Walk-On Role on HBO’s Hit Show Entourage
- Have Your Child Become a Hot Wheels Designer for a Day
- Diamond and 18k Gold Harry Winston Ladies Timepiece
Items are being added every day, so bidders should check back often to see the latest items as they become available. The charitybuzz Gifts That Give Twice Holiday Auction is live at www.charitybuzz.com/HOLIDAY2010 through December 21.