This weekend, A-list artists and entertainers will once again descend on Russell Simmons' Hamptons estate for the 13th Annual Art for Life East Hampton Benefit to celebrate the creative energy of NYC youth and honor individuals in the community for their philanthropic work.
For those who can’t make it to the see-and-be-seen event, inside access is just a click away. The 2012 Art for Life Online Auction at Charitybuzz.com puts celebrities including Will Smith, Lady Gaga, Magic Johnson, Cee Lo Green, John Legend and more on the auction block to raise funds. Bidding is open to anyone around the world over 18 years of age with a valid credit card.
The auction is live now through August 8th at www.Charitybuzz.com/AFL2012. Highlights include:
- Six tickets to sit courtside at a Lakers home game plus dinner for six with legendary baller Magic Johnson
- Meet Will Smith when you and a friend attend the premiere of After Earth in Summer 2013
- Have prolific hip hop artist MC Lyte DJ your next event in LA
- Meet Ice-T on the set of Law & Order: SVU in NYC
- Meet John Legend with 4 tickets to the concert of your choice
- Enjoy a private meeting with FUBU Founder and Shark Tank star Daymond John
- Spend a day on the road with Lady Gaga and then watch her show from two prime seats
- Meet Cee Lo Green with two tickets to the upcoming season of The Voice
- Meet Academy Award-winning actor Forest Whitaker at an upcoming film premiere
- Score two coveted tickets to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show plus after party passes in NYC
- Meet Grammy Award Winner Q-Tip with 3 friends in NYC
- Meet Vanessa Williams in NY or LA at an upcoming appearance
- And much more!
Other celebrity participants include LL Cool J, Cameron Diaz, Sarah Jessica Parker, Josh Groban, Mario Lopez, Jerry Seinfeld, Nick Cannon, Mariah Carey, Adrian Grenier, Dr. Oz, Jay-Z, Arianna Huffington, Peter Lik, Muhammad Ali, Bill Maher, Bruce Springsteen and more.
Proceeds benefit the Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation's work bringing New York City’s underprivileged children access and exposure to the arts and providing exhibition opportunities for underrepresented artists.
Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through incredible online charity auctions with the world’s most recognizable celebrities and brands.