Looking for a gift to top all gifts this holiday season? Leading charity auction site charitybuzz.com is offering access to hundreds of once-in-a-lifetime celebrity experiences.
Auction proceeds support the work of hundreds of nonprofit organizations around the world, such as the the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights, Tibet House, True Colors Fund, GO Campaign and more.
The charitybuzz holiday auction launched November 25th and runs through December 19th at charitybuzz.com. Holiday auction highlights include:
- Meet Christina Aguilera at a taping of The Voice with two VIP tickets to benefit the True Colors Fund
- Hang with Cee Lo Green backstage with VIP seats at an upcoming concert to benefit the Obakki Foundation
- Make a star-studded debut with a walk-on role on How I Met Your Mother to benefit the Mullgan Project
- Meet Jenna Fischer on the set of The Office to benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights
- Take home Jessica Simpson's Christmas tree in Macy’s Believe Auction to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Spend an evening bowling with pop queen Cyndi Lauper to benefit the True Colors Fund
- Meet B.B. King with VIP seats at an upcoming show and snap pics backstage to benefit the Obakki Foundation
- Meet Sean Penn at the Help Haiti Home gala dinner to benefit J/P HRO
- Meet Jon Cryer on the set of Two and a Half Men to benefit Everybody Wins!
- Meet Judd Apatow, tour his studio and spend the day hanging out to benefit Scholarmatch
- Practice yoga with Russell Simmons to benefit Tibet House
- Meet James Taylor at Tanglewood with two VIP seats to benefit the Chris Evert Charities
- Make your TV debut with a walk-on role on HBO’s True Blood to benefit the LA Gay & Lesbian Center
- Visit the set of CW’s The Ringer, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, to benefit the LA Gay & Lesbian Center
- Visit the set of NBC’s 30 Rock to benefit the Broadway Dreams Foundation
- Have lunch with Ana Gasteyer on the set of ABC’s Suburgatory to benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights
- Spend a day on the set of Restaurant Impossible and meet Chef Robert Irvine and Marc Summers to benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights
- Have lunch with Florence Henderson, aka Carol Brady, to benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights
- Meet Jason Mraz backstage at the concert of your choice to benefit True Colors Fund
- Have Olivia Wilde record your voicemail message to benefit the ACLU of Southern California
- and hundreds more!
Additional celebrities and influencers hitting the auction block for the holidays include Tory Burch, Michael Buble, Charlize Theron, Hannah Kearney, John Stewart, Jimmy Fallon, Ed Asner, Judy Collins, Martha Stewart, Steve Case, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Alice Cooper, Fabio Viviani, Katharine McPhee, Jerry Seinfeld, Michael Moore, Madeleine Albright, John Starks, Mark Hammil, Ray Romano, Chris Matthews, Wolf Blitzer, Roger Waters, Richard Blais, Petra Nemcova and more.
New packages and experiences will be added each day at charitybuzz.com until the end of the auction. Last year’s charitybuzz “Gifts That Give Twice” holiday auction raised more than $750,000 for nonprofits. This year, the company hopes to raise more than $1 million.
More than 60 percent of families plan to support charities between Thanksgiving and New Years, according to the 2011 American Red Cross Holiday Giving Poll, and more than 80 percent of Americans would prefer a holiday gift that benefits a nonprofit. Bidding at charitybuzz is a way for consumers to give to the causes they care about, while snagging exclusive holiday gifts at the same time.